Spain vehicle sales totaled 101,648 units for June 2014, up 23.3% vs. June 2013. June 2014 vehicle sales increased 8.0% compared with May 2014 sales. 2014 sales through June totaled 519,216, up 19.9% over the same period in 2013. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 96,321, resulting in an 18.6% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Vehicle Sales Up 23.3% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642