Spain vehicle sales totaled 55,583 units for January 2013, down 10.3% vs. January 2012. January 2013 vehicle sales decreased 3.8% compared with December 2012 sales. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 9,034, resulting in a 16.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Vehicle Sales Down 10.3% in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642