Spain most competitive market in Europe, Toyota official says.
MADRID – The government steps up its probe of price-fixing within Spain’s auto industry. The National Competition Commission is investigating allegations that Audi, Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors and its Chevrolet and Opel subsidiaries, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Nissan, Renault, SEAT and Toyota improperly exchanged information on business strategies and commercially sensitive data to set prices and service contracts. The commission says the first phase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spanish Auto Industry Price-Fixing Probe Continues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642