Barcelona home to SEAT Exeo production.
MADRID – Vehicle sales in Spain fell 12% and production tumbled 18.2% through the first 10 months of 2012 compared with prior-year, owing to the prolonged recession that has boosted the country’s unemployment to more than 25% and shaved 3% from the gross domestic product. Weak overseas markets led to a 20.3% decline in exports in January-October, to 1.46 million units. However, Mario Armero, executive vice president of ANFAC, the domestic vehicle manufacturers association, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spanish Auto Makers Persevere in Face of Eurozone Woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642