Clio IV No.1 seller in France in 2013.
PARIS – Thanks to a home-team marketing push, sales of French brands rose 22% in December, bringing total 2013 new-car registrations in the country to 1,790,473, down 5.7% from prior-year, according to the French industry association CCFA. Although 2013 was the fourth consecutive year of declining sales, it likely was the bottom. Bernard Cambier, Renault’s marketing director for France, expects a stable market growing 2% to 3% in 2014. Sales per month improved in July, September, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong December Mitigates French 2013 Car-Sales Drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642