Corolla one of eight segment-leading Toyota models.
Australian new-vehicle sales continued strong in July with 89,867 deliveries, down just 0.4% from the record set for the month a year earlier. Still, the result saw the new-car market record its seventh consecutive month of year-on-year declines. The latest result left the market down 2.1% on the year to 649,818 units. Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Tony Weber says SUVs again propped up the market, with July sales up 12.7% from prior-year to 28,805 units, and ahead 4.1% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SUVs Soften July New-Car Sales Fall in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642