Prius, Toyota stablemates’ share of Thai market pushing 40%.
With first-half sales surging 40.4% to a record 606,523 units, Thailand’s auto industry raises its annual sales forecast to a best-ever 1.2 million from the 1-million target set at the beginning of the year. Toyota Thailand, which collates national sales data for the industry, says if the new target is achieved it would represent a 51.1% jump from the disaster-impacted 2011 total. Toyota Thailand President Kyoichi Tanada tells a news conference the forecast is for 2012 sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Full-Year Forecast Boosted on Robust H1 Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642