Mazda BT-50 pickup off to strong start.
The Thai auto industry still is struggling to recover from the country’s flooding disaster despite January sales rising 11.5% to 76,246 units. Passenger-car sales fell 9.8% to 27,962 units, but this was more than offset by a 29.1% jump in commercial-vehicle deliveries to 48,284. Data from Toyota Thailand, which collates the country’s sales for the industry, shows that within the CV segment, deliveries in the important 1-ton pickup market climbed 35.3% to 42,801 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai January Sales Growth Checked in Floodsâ€™ Wake " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642