Honda Q1 sales surge in wake of 2011 flood recovery.
Thailand’s new-vehicle sales continue to reach for the stars in March, up 41.9% to 157,527 units as the industry notched record deliveries in every segment. Car sales soared 93.4% to 78,816 units. Commercial vehicles climbed 12.1% to 78,711 and within this segment, 1-ton pickup trucks rose 7.4% to 66,336. Toyota Thailand, which collates national data for the industry, says the latest result drove first-quarter sales up 48% to 413,256 units. The car segment surged 97.2% in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai March Sales Hit Record Levels Across the Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642