Toyota holding comfortable sales lead despite double-digit November skid.
Thailand’s new-vehicle sales plunged 36.9% in November to 93,483 units as escalating street violence in the capital city of Bangkok left the country with only a caretaker government and prospects for new elections dimming. The November result saw car sales tumble 48.0% to 40,439 units and commercial-vehicle deliveries drop 24.8% to 53,044, including the 1-ton pickup truck segment slipping 24.3% to 46,023. The result left 11-month sales down 5.8% year-on-year to 1,216,751 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai New-Vehicle Sales Tumble Amid Political Unrest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642