Yaris maker Toyota runaway top producer in Thailand.
The Thailand Automotive Institute prepares to submit a 5-year auto industry master plan for 2012-2016 focused on increasing output an average 10% a year. The plan, alongside a study of long-term development of the industry, aims to establish the country as one of the world's key manufacturing hubs by increasing production from 2.3 million units this year to 5.6 million in 2050. The English-language The Nation newspaper reports the targeted output is 3.3 million units in 2020, 4.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Plan Calls for 10% Annual Output Boost to 2016" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642