Toyota withstands Honda surge to remain top car seller in July.
Thailand’s auto industry roars back from natural disasters to set monthly records for sales, production and exports in July. After last fall’s national flood disaster and the side effects of the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, domestic sales for the month soared 80.6% to 131,646 units. Toyota Thailand, which compiles national sales data for the industry, says passenger-car sales spiked 99.6% to 64,430 units, while commercial-vehicle deliveries accelerated 65.5% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales, Output, Exports Hit High-Water Mark in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642