Toyota pushes car market share to commanding 45.7% in February.
Amid continuing political chaos, new-vehicle sales in Thailand plunged 44.8% year-on-year in February to 71,680 units, dragging the 2-month total down 45.2% to 140,188. Toyota Thailand, which collates sales data for the local industry, says in a statement car deliveries tumbled 54.2% to 29,066 units and commercial vehicles fell 35.9% to 42,614, including the 1-ton pickup segment off 35.6% to 35,142. Senior Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantanano says part of the plunge came against big ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Vehicle Sales in Free Fall Amid Political Crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642