October production up 410% from flood-ravaged year-ago.
Thailand’s vehicle production passes 2 million units for a calendar year for the first time, with the government setting a new target of 3 million units by 2017. Industry Ministry Permanent Secretary Vitoon Simachokdee says total production is expected to reach about 2.3 million units in 2012, including 1.3 million for the domestic market. Press reports indicate a record 252,165 vehicles were built in October, up 410% from a year ago when massive floods swamped manufacturers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailand Sets Vehicle Production Record, Eyes New Target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642