Camry, Aurion H1 exports hit 70% of 2011 total.
Toyota Australia becomes the country’s first auto maker to export more than 1 million vehicles, 26 years after it launched overseas shipments. The company says its 1 millionth export vehicle was shipped to the Middle East earlier this month. Toyota Australia began exports to New Zealand in 1986 and 10 years later expanded to the Middle East. It now ships vehicles to Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen in addition to the South Pacific ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Exports Reach 1 Million-Unit Mark" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642