Callachor at past Tokyo auto show with Toyota’s 86 Sports Coup.
Toyota Australia announces senior management changes as a result of international appointments for two local executives. Matthew Callachor, Toyota Australia executive director-sales and marketing, is named general manager-global Lexus planning division, based at Toyota City, Japan. Peter Evans, Lexus Australia corporate manager-marketing, becomes project general manager-Toyota brand and product marketing at Toyota Motor Asia Pacific-Marketing and Sales, based in Singapore. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Australia Reshuffles Top Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642