’14 Toyota Tundra on sale in August.
FARMINGTON, PA – Toyota hopes to sell 137,000 refreshed Tundra fullsize pickups in the U.S. in 2014, 7,000 more than earlier targeted. Deliveries this year are expected to reach 107,000 ’13 and ’14 Tundras, up from 101,621 units in 2012. “We like what we see for the fullsize-pickup market,” Bill Fay, group vice president-Toyota Div., tells media at a ’14 Tundra preview here. Exceeding the 137,000-unit target for 2014 also is possible, he says, as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Boosts Tundra Sales Target; Eyes Plant Expansions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642