Prius c helping push hybrid sales to 10,000 units annually.
Sales of Toyota hybrid vehicles hit 50,000 units in Australia, where the locally built Camry Hybrid is in more garages than the iconic Prius. Toyota dealers have sold 41,946 gasoline-electric hybrid cars in Australia, while Lexus luxury models added 8,529 deliveries for a combined total of 50,475. The auto maker says cumulative Camry Hybrid deliveries passed 20,000 units last month, a total reached in a little more than three years since sales of the first-generation Australian-built ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Hybrids Gaining Sales Momentum in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642