Toyota ups V-6 engine output in Alabama.
Toyota says its Huntsville, AL, engine plant and Bodine Aluminum casting plants will invest $200 million to increase machining capacity and parts production for V-6 engines in the U.S. Toyota Motor Engineering and Mfg. North America, the Japanese auto maker’s North American production arm, says the Huntsville plant will make up the majority of the investment, $150 million. It is the fifth “significant investment” in the engine plant since its opening 10 years ago, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Investing $200 Million for V-6 Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642