Lexus GS450h equipped with Aisin hybrid transmission.
TOKYO – Japan’s Aisin Seiki unveiled its latest business plan earlier this year and now is laying the groundwork to reach its 2020 targets. The plan, called Vision 2020, sets a sales target of ¥3.3 trillion ($42 billion), with business outside Japan growing to 50% from an estimated 40% today. Most of the growth will be seen in China, India, Brazil and Indonesia. The supplier, No.2 in the Toyota affiliated group behind Denso, has yet to disclose ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Key Supplier Aisin Seiki Sets Goals for Global Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642