Aurion among models built at Victoria plant.
Toyota Australia gets more government money and announces it will build a major facelifted vehicle beginning in 2015, as well as expand its supplier-development program during the next five years The A$123 million ($109.5 million) project is drawing a subsidy package from both the federal and Victoria state governments. Canberra is providing a grant of A$23.6 million ($21 million) and there is an undisclosed amount coming from the Victoria government. Toyota does not say which of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Lands Oz Backing for Car Program, Supplier Development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642