Most Aygo minicars exported elsewhere in Europe.
VIENNA – Toyota Peugeot Citroen Automobile Czech, the Toyota-PSA joint-venture plant based in Kolin, Czech Republic, hires workers amid higher demand. The JV, which manufactures the Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 and Citroen C1 minicars, had to cut one-third of its 12 weekly 10.5-hour shifts a year ago. Hundreds of temporary workers and staff with fixed-contract terms were dismissed or opted for voluntary departure. Now TPCA wants to hire 350 temporary workers by July to increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota-PSA Czech Plant Adds Workers as Demand Grows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642