Toyota’s short of RAV4s in U.S.
DETROIT – The surge in U.S. light-vehicle sales will continue unless it is derailed by rising tensions in the Middle East, a top Toyota official says. “What worries me is global politics,” Bob Carter, senior vice president-automotive operations for Toyota U.S., tells media here following an appearance at the Automotive Press Assn. “What’s going on in the Middle East…may or may not affect fuel prices or consumer confidence,” he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyotaâ€™s Carter Says Global Politics Could Sink Sales; RAV4 Inventory Needed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642