Toyota’s Carter credits new products for projected increase in sales.
Toyota is targeting sales of 2 million Toyota- and Scion-brand vehicles annually in the U.S. by 2014, a top executive says. Bob Carter, senior vice president-Toyota Motor North America, reveals the goal in a presentation to a Barclays automotive conference in New York webcast via the Internet. “In terms of the Toyota Div., given our momentum and strong new product introductions this year, we’re forecasting consistently improving sales over the next few years,” Carter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota-Scion Aiming for 2 Million Sales in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642