Holden Captiva best-selling passenger car in July.
New Zealand’s new-car market remained strong in July, with sales jumping 27.2% to 6,208 units, while commercial-vehicle deliveries improved 17.9% to 2,153. The Motor Industry Assn. says the latest result showed the country’s new-vehicle sales climbing 19.5% after seven months to 58,210 units. “The new-vehicle industry continues to outperform other sectors of the economy and has truly shaken off all of the supply problems they faced during 2011,” MIA CEO Perry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Sets Pace for New Zealandâ€™s July Sales Surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642