Walbrzych built 314,271 engines last year.
VIENNA – Toyota Motor Mfg. Poland will discontinue the third shift of production for 1.0L 3-cyl. gasoline engines and 5-speed transmissions at its plant in Walbrzych beginning in May. The move results from last week’s announced plan to cut output at the ToyotaPeugeot Citroen Automobile Czech car factory in Kolin. The Czech plant, which builds Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 107 and Citroen C1 small cars, is TMMP’s largest customer. TMMP used to ship more than 70% of output to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota to Trim Powertrain Output in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642