Conglomerate’s stake in Exora maker Proton near 100%.
There’s more fallout from the sale of Proton, with the Malaysian auto maker announcing the departures of its managing director and chief financial officer. Proton says the resignation of Zainal Abidin Tahir, group managing director for the past six years, is effective July 4. “We are grateful for his contributions to the company,” Proton says in a statement. “He has decided to leave Proton on his own accord to pursue his own interests, and we respect his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Two Top Execs Exiting Malaysiaâ€™s Proton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642