500L first Fiat to used Chrysler-based system.
BALTIMORE – Chrysler’s UConnect infotainment system comes closer to global dominance as more Fiat-branded vehicles begin to integrate the technology. The Fiat 500L, introduced in North America this month, is the first Fiat vehicle not equipped with the Italian auto maker’s Blue&Me connectivity platform. The 500 subcompact will move midcycle from Blue&Me to UConnect worldwide, a marketing manager for the infotainment system tells WardsAuto. “We’re ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UConnect Going Global With Fiat, Maserati" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642