Engine production flat in October and year-to-date.
U.K. auto manufacturing regained strength in October on the back of rising exports. Output rose 6.4% to 148,927 units as exports increased 4.5% to 123,555, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says. After 10 months, manufacturing was up 8.5% to 1,314,518 units, with exports rising 8.0% to 1,060,294 for 80.7% of production. SMMT CEO Paul Everitt says several factors could affect manufacturing momentum in the U.K. “Sustained, high-value investment in (research and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Car Output Climbs in October as CV Builds Falter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642