Fiesta tops U.K. sales in March and first quarter.
U.K. new-vehicle deliveries rose 1.8% in March to 372,835 units in what is traditionally the industry’s biggest sales month of the year, averaging 18% of full-year volume. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says first-quarter deliveries inched up 0.9% to 563,556 units on the back of a better-than-expected March. Last month’s result topped SMMT’s forecast by some 20,000 vehicles, or almost 6%. Private sales showed one of the best monthly increases in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Ekes Out Third Straight Month of Sales Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642