Global demand for portfolio including Land Rover growing.
With sales and profits rising, Jaguar Land Rover says it will continue to invest in the U.K. CEO Ralf Speth says the auto maker invested significantly in the product-creation process and in its advanced-manufacturing sites in the past financial year, creating more than 3,000 jobs. “This commitment is set to continue with a sustained program of investment which will see us spend £2.8 billion ($4.2 billion) on new product, people and infrastructure in the (financial) year to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Investments Paying Off, Jaguar Land Rover Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642