Sportage compact CUV leads Kia to record June, 6-month results.
The U.K. new-car market grows for a 16th straight month in June, rising 13.4% to 214,957 units. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says increasing private demand in the first six months of the year boosted deliveries 10% to 1.16 million units. SMMT Interim CEO Mike Baunton says the 16 months of growth clearly indicate auto makers are delivering desirable new products with cost savings resulting from the latest fuel-efficiency technology coupled to a variety of competitive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Maintains Momentum in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642