Car builds for domestic market soared 31.6% last month.
U.K. passenger-car production began the year up 15.6% to 127,382 units compared with like-2010, marking a 16-month high. But commercial vehicles slipped 1.2% to 9,844. Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders data also shows U.K. engine production rose 5.0% in January to 227,161 units. “U.K. car production continues to drive manufacturing growth and a rebalancing of the economy,” SMMT CEO Paul Everitt says in a statement. “It is essential government and industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Passenger-Car Output Brisk in January " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642