Corsa, Focus scrap for second place in sales race behind Fiesta.
New-car sales in the U.K. rose for the 13th straight month in March, climbing 5.9% to 394,806 units, the best volume since the cash-for-clunkers program was in effect three years ago. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says the result pushed the first-quarter total up 7.4% to 605,198 units. This still was 12.1% below the 2007 pre-recession market total, but the best result since more than 50,000 vehicles were sold under the government’s 2010 scrappage incentive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Sales Continue to Grow in March, Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642