U.K. vehicle sales totaled 200,727 units for April 2014, up 6.7% vs. April 2013. April 2014 vehicle sales decreased 61.4% compared with March 2014 sales. March sales were high due to the start of a new license plate cycle. 2014 sales through April totaled 977,529. This was up 11.9% over the same period in 2013. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 145,181, resulting in a 14.9% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Up 6.7% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642