U.K. vehicle sales totaled 142,490 units for December 2011, down 1.4% vs. December 2010. December vehicle sales decreased 11.9% vs. November 2011 sales. 2011 sales through December totaled 2,249,483. This was down 1.9% over the same period in 2010. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 337,501, resulting in a 15.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Down 1.4% in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642