Opel Astra production could return to Ukrainian plant.
VIENNA – Ukraine’s largest auto maker, ZAZ, may assemble GM vehicles, Ukrainian media report. The company is considering assembly of Opel and Chevrolet cars from complete-knocked-down kits, Andrey Kunakh, general manager of Ukrainian Opel and Chevrolet importer General Avto Group, tells LIGABusinessInform. ZAZ may assemble previous-generation Opel Astra and Zafira models, Kunakh is quoted as saying. Production could launch before the end of this year. The cars currently are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraine‚Äôs ZAZ May Assemble Opel and Chevrolet Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642