’13 Ford Fusion among five midsize sedans launching this year and next.
DEARBORN, MI – Ford anticipates the U.S. small-car segment to suffer when a slew of new midsize sedans begins arriving in volume next year, the auto maker’s top U.S. sales analyst says. “We expect small-car sales will grow a bit, but they will be under some pressure, likely from the C/D segment,” Erich Merkle says during a media event here. “One reason is the cycle cadence with the midsize-sedan segment (is) unprecedented.” Some of the pressure on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Upcoming Midsize Sedans to Cannibalize Small-Car Market Share, Ford Analyst Predicts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642