Elantra’s 13 days’ supply at end of March lowest of any current production car.
In what is traditionally inventory-building season, U.S. dealers closed March with more light vehicles on their lots than at any time in three years, but robust sales trimmed days’ supply to a 3-month low. March light-vehicle stocks totaled 2,574,854 units, up 69,116, or 2.5%, from the prior month. That’s the highest level since March 2009, when 2,811,360 LVs were in dealer stock. But last month’s robust selling rate trimmed the critical days’ supply measure to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. Inventory Daysâ€™ Supply Falls Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642