Cobalt sales begin in Russia early next year.
VIENNA – General Motors Uzbekistan, the joint venture owned 25% by General Motors and 75% by the Uzbek state automotive company Uzavtosanoat, is getting set to begin shipments of its Chevrolet Cobalt small sedan to Russia. The Cobalt was developed in Brazil, where it has been manufactured since 2011. The Uzbek facility in Asaka is the car’s second manufacturing site, with volume production launched in September. Uzbekistan and Russia will be the two main markets for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Uzbek GM Plant Prepares for Cobalt Exports to Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642