Polo consistently among top sellers in U.K.
Paul Willcox quits after just three months as managing director at Volkswagen Group U.K. to become chairman for Nissan's Europe region. Volkswagen says Paul Willis will take over Feb. 1 as managing director, “replacing Paul Willcox who leaves the company with immediate effect.” Willis headed the VW Passenger Cars brand between February 2000 and 2008 and has worked as managing director for Volkswagen Group Ireland. His most recent role, which he has held since June 2011, was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen U.K. Chief Bolts for Nissan After 3 Months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642