Volt TV ad meant to raise awareness of refreshed Holden lineup.
GM Holden says the Volt extended-range electric vehicle will introduce advanced safety features to the General Motors subsidiary’s range when it goes on sale in Australia at the end of the year. Forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning will be offered for the first time in a GM Holden vehicle. The Volt’s forward-collision alert features front-sensor indicators positioned on the windshield signaling the driver via an audible alarm if the car is traveling too close ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volt Will Spearhead Safety Features New to GM Holden" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642