Park Dong-Hoon, new EVP at Renault Samsung.
In a move that surprises many analysts, Renault Samsung snatches away from Volkswagen Korea its managing director, the renowned Park Dong-Hoon. Park built the German auto maker’s Korean subsidiary from a new importer with only 1,635 sales in 2005 to the country’s second-best-selling import brand with 18,395 deliveries. Park joins Renault Samsung Sept. 1 as executive vice president in charge of the subsidiary's sales and marketing functions. It is difficult to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Korea Managing Director Jumps to Renault Samsung" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642