Currently, Volkswagen is running pilot production of the Amarok in Hannover.
VIENNA – Volkswagen christens a new assembly line for its Amarok pickup in Hannover, Germany. The facility joins the Volkswagen plant in Pacheco, Argentina, in building the small truck, output of which was launched in November 2009. “With the two Amarok locations at Pacheco in Argentina and Hannover in the heart of Europe, we have achieved effective regional deployment,” Wolfgang Schreiber, CEO of Volkswagen’s commercial-vehicles division, says in a prepared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Launches Pilot Output of Amarok in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642