FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - German chipmaker Infineon sees half of its revenues coming from Asia by 2007 or 2008 at the latest, sales chief Peter Bauer said in an interview published in Germany's Sueddeutsche Zeitung on Monday. "Asia will overtake Europe as our most important sales market, I'm certain of it," Bauer told the newspaper. "In 2007, or latest 2008, Infineon will make 50 percent of all its revenues in the Asia-Pacific region." The world's seventh-biggest chipmaker made ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infineon sees half its sales from Asia by 2007/08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642