WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Infinity Property and Casualty Corp. on Wednesday narrowed the price range of its planned initial public offering to $21-$23 per share from $21-$24 each. The indirect wholly-owned unit of insurance provider American Financial Group Inc. , which still plans to offer 12.4 million shares of common stock, disclosed the new price range in an amended prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Birmingham, Alabama-based Infinity, which provides auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Infinity Property narrows IPO price range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642