MILAN, May 20 (Reuters) - Dutch financial services group ING holds a 3.15 percent stake in automaker Fiat as of May 13, data from Italian market regulator Consob showed on Friday. The data also showed Banca Intesa holds a 2.01 percent stake in gas network Snam Rete Gas . Consob data showed the shares were registered on May 17.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ING has 3.15 pct stake in Italy's Fiat - Consob" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642