AMSTERDAM, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Dutch banking and insurance group ING said on Wednesday it has agreed to sell its 26 percent stake in India's Vysya Life Insurance to its joint venture partner Exide Industries. ING said the divestment is part of its sale of all of its Asian insurance and investment management operations. The sale of Vysya Life Insurance does not impact ING Vysya Bank, a listed Indian bank in which ING has a 44 percent stake, nor ING's fund ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ING sells stake in India's Vysya Life Insurance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642