NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Ingersoll-Rand Co Ltd reported higher quarterly net profit on Friday as each of its three divisions reported higher revenues. Net earnings were up 9 percent to $266.6 million, or 92 cents per share, including 24 cents from discontinued operations, compared with $243.8 million, or 76 cents per share a year earlier. A stock buyback reduced the number of shares outstanding from a year earlier. Excluding restructuring costs, the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ingersoll-Rand 3rd-qtr net profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.