NEW YORK, Dec 17 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Ingersoll-Rand Co Ltd on Monday said it agreed to acquire Trane Inc , a heating and air conditioning systems maker, for about $10.1 billion in cash and stock to expand its climate control business. Under the terms of the deal, Ingersoll agreed to pay a total of about $47.81 per share for Trane, with $36.50 per share to be paid in cash and the remainder to be paid in 0.23 shares of Ingersoll-Rand stock. (Reporting by Emily Chasan; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ingersoll-Rand to buy Trane for about $10.1 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642